Friday, August 22, 2008

Jack will be here soon!

Went to the doc this morning for the 39.5 week check up. He said my cervix was slightly softened and I was 1 cm dilated. He went ahead and "stripped the membranes" and now I am 2 cm dilated. The hope is that will jumpstart the labor process. Assuming nothing happens this weekend, though, I will check in to the hospital Monday night for an induction and they will start me on Cervadil and then the Petosin on Tuesday morning. Assuming all goes well, we should have Jack in our arms by Tuesday evening! We're so excited!! OH - and they did another ultrasound today to check the size - although his chubby cheeks are very prominent, they're still only estimating his size to be around 7.10 (give or take a lb). We'll see soon enough!! Thanks for all the love and prayers!

No comments: