Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick Forester Update

Forester continues to have some good days and bad days. He'll be starting his chemo/radiation treatments next Monday - 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 6 weeks. Please continue to pray that he (and Whit and Pete) will have some much needed restful time between now and then. He's continued to have some fever, vomiting and headaches from time to time, resulting in some trips to the ER. I'm planning to head back to Charleston with Jack this next week to help where I can. In the meantime, I can't seem to get enough time with Jack. He is such a constant joy. Here's a video I took today while his daddy was taking some practice swings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is precious! (Nothing like a good dog kiss!) Thanks for the update, I'll continue to pray for all of you...And not bad on the swing there! :)

WhitneyB said...

Kate - He looks SO much like you to me in this video! I LOVE IT. Steve, your swing needs work.

April said...

Could he be any cuter?!?!? I love his giggle!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.